Welcome in our corporate web site
AVIOELECTRONICS, a new branch of Ce.s.i.s. S.r.l. (since 1982) and Aviocesis S.r.l. (since 2003), was established in 2003 and carries out its own activity in electronics and aerospace field. AVIOELECTRONICS has reached a prominent position with successful results in development and revision of electronic and electro-mechanical systems, in addition to the training and the organization of an efficient logistic support service, specially focused to Air Forces needs, that is offered both to national and international Customers.
- Development and revision of electronic and electro-mechanical systems in the military (airborne, terrestrial and aerospace)
- Renewable energy sources, security systems and trainings
For further and detailed information consult our company profile.
In compliance with the high quality standard of our company, the activities carried out by AVIOELECTRONICS are:
- design/retrofit/reverse engineering/upgrade of electronic systems for terrestrial, marine and aviation use
- design and manufacturing of test benches
- repair, overhaul and maintenance of avionic equipments
- service of logistic support and service providing.
- LEONARDO COMPANIES
- N.A.F. (Nigerian Air Force)
- ZETRO SERVICES (Royal Malaysian Air Force)
- AIRBORNE SYSTEMS FZE
Quality & Certification
A specific attention has been dedicated to the Quality of the activities performed by the Company. AVIOELECTRONICS operates in compliance with the quality Standards ISO 9001:2008 and EN 9110:2012 (AS 9110B) AEROSPACE Series requirements, as attested by the following certifications:
AVIOELECTRONICS is adapting to the NATO AQAP-2120 certification and, in order to be able to operate also in civil aviation, it’s also adapting to the EASA Part 145 of the EU Commission Regulation 2042/2003 N. IT145.0398
AVIOELECTRONICS, for being able to supply services to Government U.S.A. and N.A.T.O. Bases in Italy and for being able to stipulate contracts with Ministry of Defence of Italy and of N.A.T.O. Countries, obtained the following certification:
- N.A.T.O. Manufacturer Code: AN145
- Enrolment in A.F.A. N.A.T.O./N.A.M.S.A. Register
- Enrolment in the National Register of Defence Minister U.R.N.I. n°00661 del 18/05/2015
- License in accordance with Ex art. 28 T.U.L.P.S. for the production, sale and possession of electronic equipment for military use issued by the Prefecture of Rieti Prot. 0006151 expired date 21.05.2019
- Defined Import-Export license N. 12443/15/12/2016.
A percentage of individual cases that we take yearly, on average
A percentage of revenue incidence of the "avionic repairing and certifications"